Loch Dubh a Gharraidh Fail
- In western half of the Island and only a short walk from the north coast, but a reasonable walk from any road
- Looks great as a location. Easy access and plenty of grass for sunbathing. But even better is close to the famous Ringing Stone (a boulder which makes strange sound when hit and is also cup marked).
- Its really really shallow!!
- 20th June 2018
- In western half of the Island and only a short walk from the north coast (mind its a small island so everywhere is close to the coast). You can park at the outdoor centre/shed
- Easy parking and easy gentle sloping access. Nice to have fresh water to wash away all that salt from sea swimming
- Well, its much shallower than it looks! Also you should avoid times when its in use for sailing, windsurfing etc (or pick an appropriate spot)
- 18th June 2018